--- THIS IS FOR THE INDIVIDUAL RED ALASKAN STALLION™ AIR LINE ---
General information on the Alaskan Stallion™ air lines is below
The Only Air Hoses That Offer Superior Anti-Kinking and Extra Flexibility in Sub-Zero Temperatures in the Industry!
In a world full of uncertainty, isn’t it nice to know that some products reliably perform as promised. Imagine how much time and money you will save during the years if your air lines are not an annual cold winter concern. The down-time savings alone mean more time where it counts... on the road.
What makes ALASKAN STALLION™ outperform other air line on the market?
In addition to its anti-kinking design, ALASKAN STALLION™ air lines are made of a patented compound that delivers a reinforced, dual stage wall that is twice as thick as Nylon air lines. So, unless your travels take you to conditions more challenging than the Arctic or more hostile than Death Valley at the peak of summer, you will not need to consider your air lines for quite some time to come.
Made in the USA!
Alaskan Stallion™ Benefits & Features:
- Safer Anti-kinking Design
- Double the Wall Thickness of Nylon Brands
- Corrosion Proof Armor Guard™
- Superior, Long Term Coil Memory
- Anti-Sagging Engineering & Construction
- Durability and Reliable
- Always Tight Fitting – No Air Leaks!
- Long TermPerformance, Infrequent Replacement
- Minimum down Time, Maximum Road Time
- Performance in Virtually all Conditions: From -85Fº to +260ºF